The Sundown awning fabric collection provides incomparable natural protection from the heat and the sun. This collection is vibrant, intense and filled with coolness and luminosity. Sundown fabric protects the whole family, providing genuine protection from glare and heat, while adding color and style wherever you choose to use it.
Covin Sales and Converting is the exclusive U.S. distributor of Sundown-100% solution dyed acrylics. Our Sundown fabric is manufactured in Spain by Sauleda. Sundown is mainly used for awnings, boat covers, patio umbrellas, and other outdoor applications where you need a product that will withstand the sun's rays for a long period of time.
There are many other similar acrylics out on the market, so why use Sundown?
Over 69 solid colors in both 47" and 60" widths (unique
colors found only in this line)
Also offering a new width of 78" in select colors!
(Click here to see the color selection.)
· Over 100 different stripe patterns, some of the colors and patterns are found only in this line.
(Click here to see our unique stripe patterns.)
· Many colors match up to the acrylic colors you may already be using.
· The Sundown fabric has the tightest weave of any acrylic on the market
· Weight - 9.25 oz. per square yard
· 10 Year Limited Warranty
· It has a "beefier" hand which makes it easier to sew because it doesn't pucker when you're sewing it
· A proven product that has been manufactured for the last 45 years
· If that doesn't convince you wait till you hear how much you'll save.
How to Clean
EASY TO CLEAN
The better you take care of the fabric, the longer you can enjoy it.
Our basic tips:
Eliminate dirt regularly by gently brushing or vacuuming the fabric.
Wash regularly with water applied at an intermediate pressure.
From time to time, use a solution of water (at a temperature of no more than 30º C) and neutral soap.
Do not apply heat sources. Do not use hot water or high-pressure cleaning agents
Apply to the fabric and then rinse off with abundant water.
Let the fabric dry completely outdoors.
Do not use solvents or abrasive detergents.
Back to top